It was back in November that I said I had to do a research paper on an author…Yes, it has been a while. I finally got the graded paper back in January, 3 months ago. I’m finally getting around to putting my hard work on display. Well, the cover page I made for the project at least.
I decided to only do one author for the paper instead of two because one was just easier and made all the more sense. I’m more than pleased with how the paper came out, and can’t get over how awesome the cover page looks. So without further delay, I present to you, the cover page for my research paper! (Which I should’ve posted 3 months ago!) 😦
Fear and Loathing…on the creative front.